Select style & size:Select options
From placid lakes to rushing rivers.
They say you can never step in the same river twice, and for the Dagger 2018 Axis 10.5 Kayak—it’s especially true. It will follow you from placid lakes to swift-moving rivers without skipping a paddle. By taking the best traits of a whitewater kayak and fitting them with a recreational boat’s hull and storage, no body of water is off limits to this versatile cross-over.
The high-volume bow sheds waves and fast moving water like a traditional whitewater kayak, while the extended stern and adjustable skeg effortlessly tracks through flatwater. When transitioning from a glassy lake one day to a rushing river the next, the cockpit can be retrofitted with thigh braces for more steady control. A foam seat and sliding foot braces adjust to your height and comfort, whether you’re on an all-day voyage through intercoastal waterways or just spending the morning floating around your local pond. The bow features a mesh pocket attached with bungee rigging and the stern provides a covered hatch for storing your dry goods. Plus, soft touch handles give your wet hands a break when loading up or putting in.
- A crossover multi-water kayak for placid lakes and rushing rivers
- High-volume bow and extended stern creates a versatile hull
- Width offers primary and secondary stability for paddlers
- Adjustable skeg deploys into the water for enhanced tracking
- Covered stern hatch and bungee rigging for secure storage
- Adjustable seating system and sliding foot braces for comfort
- Paddle park for storing an extra paddle when not in use
- Cockpit can be retrofitted with thigh braces for more control
- Item #DAG002A