Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Tail Lights we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fly6 CE Rear HD Bike Camera and Light
Whether you're commuting or training, ride with the confidence you gain from having the CYCLIQ Fly6 CE Rear HD Bike Camera and Light attached to your seatpost. This light boasts 100 lumens that make your position clear to other road users, and a 1080p camera that records high quality video and audio footage throughout your ride. An impressive 7 hour battery life keeps the good times rolling throughout your ride, and the Fly6 recharges quickly post-ride with a USB-C cable. This gadget is compatible with microSD cards, and also features bluetooth connectivity for easy data sharing.
- 2-in-1 light and camera for confident cycling
- 100 lumens project your position to traffic
- 1080p camera records HD images and audio
- 6-axis stabilization for a clear image
- Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to access data
- Water-resistant design protects the mechanism
- Charges quickly via USB-C cable
- Compatible with microSD cards
- Item #CYL0002
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Purchased the product with high hopes. didnt' mind the extra weight added for the saftey. First issue was that the app doesn't work smoothingly with videoplay back. one cannot see what is on that device once conected to our phone via BT. no big deal i can work with using my desk to to access the information.
The part that really gets me annoyed is that the product has hazzy lenses after a morning ride around 5am in the NE. i let it sit so the condensation can decrease. however i went ut again on another ride and it completely stopped working. no light in the middle of a 5am ride. Definitely very scary