Select style & size:Select options
Compact splitting specialist.
Primarily designed for splitting wood, the CRKT Birler Compact Pack Axe is an ideal solution for weekend campers and those living in rural environments with a fireplace or wood stove to tend to during the wintertime. At just 16 inches across, it's compact enough to easily stow in your pack or toss in your vehicle's trunk (sheath available separately for travel purposes), yet it's extremely durable with its 1055 carbon steel blade.
You'll enjoy the Tennessee hickory wood handle for ease of use and a solid feel in hand. Use it for splitting wood by the fire, chopping up kindling, breaking overgrown vegetation in the backyard, and practically any other splitting job that needs to be done around your property or campsite. This particular Birler Compact Pack Axe is designed by Elmer Roush out of Brasstown, North Carolina and comes with an exceptional lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Compact axe for splitting, cutting, and hacking wood
- Ideal for use around your property, house, or campsite
- Easily carries in a pack at only 16 inches in length
- 1055 carbon steel blade specializes at splitting wood
- Tennessee hickory handle provides functional beauty
- Designed by Elmer Roush out of North Carolina
- Backed by a lifetime warranty against defects
- Item #CKT002A