Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Saws & Axes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Compact splitting specialist.
Primarily designed for splitting wood, the CRKT Birler Compact Pack Axe is an ideal solution for weekend campers and those living in rural environments with a fireplace or wood stove to tend to during the wintertime. At just 16 inches across, it's compact enough to easily stow in your pack or toss in your vehicle's trunk (sheath available separately for travel purposes), yet it's extremely durable with its 1055 carbon steel blade.
You'll enjoy the Tennessee hickory wood handle for ease of use and a solid feel in hand. Use it for splitting wood by the fire, chopping up kindling, breaking overgrown vegetation in the backyard, and practically any other splitting job that needs to be done around your property or campsite. This particular Birler Compact Pack Axe is designed by Elmer Roush out of Brasstown, North Carolina and comes with an exceptional lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Compact axe for splitting, cutting, and hacking wood
- Ideal for use around your property, house, or campsite
- Easily carries in a pack at only 16 inches in length
- 1055 carbon steel blade specializes at splitting wood
- Tennessee hickory handle provides functional beauty
- Designed by Elmer Roush out of North Carolina
- Backed by a lifetime warranty against defects
- Item #CKT002A
- Q & A
Adequate for the job
Looks pretty high quality. The handle is really comfortable. The axe head was loose when I got it but it was probably just defective (hence the 3 star)