Select style & size:Select options
Eva All-Foam Snowshoe
A throwback to the classic snowshoe design, the Crescent Moon Eva All-Foam Snowshoe combines a classic design with modern materials. A flexible EVA rocker platform bends naturally with your foot, giving you a feeling akin to your favorite running sneakers. The hook-and-loop binding is easy to put on almost any shoe, and the teardrop shape offers a natural strip so you aren't tripping over your feet while you're hiking in the snow. Since they are made with foam, the snowshoes also insulate your feet from the cold. Multiple cleats and tire-like lugs are used to keep you from slipping on icy, packed-out snowshoe trails, and this year Crescent Moon added Icespikes for even better traction.
- A lightweight, flexible snowshoe for winter hiking
- Rocker design enhances natural gait and comfort
- Foam insulates from the snow to keep your feet warm
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- EVA simulates running shoe foam for comfort
- Teardrop shape promotes maneuverability
- Lugs and cleats keep you from slipping
- Adjustable straps will fit shoe sizes from 7W to 14M
- Item #CMO000G
- Q & A
the Eva snowshoe is like no other shoe..
a day of snowshoeing at the top of Hoosier Pass after 18" of snow fall and a beautiful Breckenridge day. It's the short story of how Eva got started and what it is. take a look at how maneuverable it is . on flat stuff, you can really stretch out, on deep stuff it still does better than aluminum shoes of the same size.
Does this version have the new ice spikes on the bottom?