Select style & size:Select options
Shortboard Day Use Surfboard Bag
Big waves might be the riskiest part of your day, but the drive to the beach might be the riskiest part for your board. Built to comfortably transport your shortboard to and from the beach, the Creatures of Leisure Shortboard Day Use Surfboard Bag stops heat, sun, and dings from wreaking havoc. Show up dent-free with 5mm of closed cell padding protecting your board from doors, handlebars, and cargo racks.
Relax on the beach or leave your board in the car while you grab some tacos without dooming your laminate to a bubbly death with the durable Diamond-Tech fabric that is resistant to UV degradation and is stable in high temperature ranges. The padded shoulder strap makes carrying your board easy whether you're hitching a ride on the North Shore or hiking Church. Finally, an expandable sidewall lets you choose between popping the fins off to take advantage of the super slim profile, or leaving your setup on so you can go from bag to water quickly.
- Protective board bag to get you to and from the beach damage free
- Face fabric is lightweight and highly durable for extended use
- Diamond-Tech fabric is resistant UV damage and is water-resistant
- 5mm closed cell foam padding protects board from bumps and dings
- Marine grade corrosion-resistant zipper lasts through salty use
- X Flow ventilation system keeps bag from getting musty after use
- EVA carry handle has neoprene lining for added carry comfort
- Mesh lined, padded shoulder strap provides carrying versatility
- Item #CTL003U