Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Five Sugars PU Longboard Surfboard
When designing the Creative Army Five Sugars PU Longboard Surfboard, John Constable pulled all of his favorite design features from his quiver of boards into one to create a versatile board for performance in a variety of conditions. We love that its medium rocker profile features a flatter mid-section for faster trimming. A slightly pulled in tail allows you to take smooth and flowing turns while the fuller nose shape provides a stable platform for nose riding at any point in the wave. Plus, with a higher volume, the Five Sugars offers more powerful paddling, higher stability, and easier wave catching so you can show up to the beach and have a good time through a wide variety of conditions.
- Versatile longboard for performance in changing surf conditions
- PU construction ensures durable performance in variety of waves
- Higher volume boosts paddle power, stability, and wave catchability
- Fuller nose profile gives you confident stability for nose riding
- Flatter mid-section shape makes for faster and easier trimming
- 2+1 fin design enables quicker rail-to-rail transitions
- Board's shape and volume make it ideal from flat to double overhead
- Item #CMY0003
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.