Up To 50% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Synthesis 2 Enduro 29in Alloy Boost Wheelset
We like the Synthesis 2 Enduro Alloy Wheelset because it's optimized to address specific requirements for mountain biking performance. It mixes the right amount of compliance with maximized grip and control in turns. With this wheel, we're seeing a wide inner rim width that accommodates wider tires, plus a tubeless setup that allows us to run lower tire pressures. The front wheel is laced with 28 spokes and is slightly wider, which allows for slightly more compliance and vibration damping for our ride. The rear wheel is laced with 32 spokes and is a tad narrower for a bit more durability and greater tracking at speed.
- Mountain bike wheels tuned to meet enduro performance needs
- Crank Brothers finds that balance between compliance and stiffness
- Front wheel is tuned for greater compliance
- Rear wheel is tuned for improved tracking at speed
- 6013 alloy construction resists dents and dings
- Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength
- XD freehub fits SRAM 11 and 12-speed mountain cassettes
- Synthesis Standard hubs offer consistent performance without fuss
- Item #CRNH024
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.