Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Synthesis 2 Enduro 27.5in Alloy Boost Wheelset
The Synthesis 2 Enduro Alloy are a lightweight enduro wheelset with the right touch of compliance to maximize grip and control in turns. Both the front and rear wheels are tuned independently to address the specific needs of enduro mountain biking, so we'll always be witness to flawless performance. The front wheel is laced with 28 spokes and is slightly wider, which allows for slightly more compliance and vibration damping for our ride. The rear wheel is laced with 32 spokes and is a tad narrower for a bit more durability and greater tracking at speed.
- Mountain bike wheels tuned for optimized enduro performance
- Tuning hits that sweet spot between compliance and stiffness
- Improved handling with maximized grip for control in turns
- Wide inner rim width allows us to run wider tires
- Synthesis Standard hubs offer consistent performance without fuss
- 6013 alloy construction resists dents and dings
- Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength
- XD freehub fits SRAM 11 and 12-speed mountain cassettes
- Item #CRNH022
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.