Select style & size:Select options
Forget futzing, get pumping.
Instead of messing with flimsy hand pumps with inaccurate gauges, pick up the Crank Brothers Sterling SG Hand Pump with Gauge for its premium machined aluminum body, easy-reading gauge, and ability to switch between high-pressure and high-volume airflow. Part of Crank Bro's Sterling series of dual-piston hand pumps, this particular version features a shorter stroke and gauge, lending the SG designation.
One of the coolest features with the Sterling SG is the ability to switch between high-volume and high-pressure airflow, thanks to its air switch at the bottom of the pump. This means you'll be able to easily inflate both mountain and road bike tires—all without struggling just to get your tire pressure up to where you'd like it. High volume works for pressures from 0 to 40 psi, whereas the high pressure setting is best for road tire inflation from 40 to 100+ psi. Another cool feature is the smart head, which automatically adjusts to both Presta and Schrader valves.
- Premium hand pump for road and mountain bike tires
- Integrated, easy-to-read gauge displays psi and bar
- Smart head adjusts to both Presta and Schrader valves
- Switches between high-pressure and high-volume airflow
- High volume for mountain bike tires from 0 to 40 psi
- High pressure for road bike tires from 40 to 100+ psi
- Item #CRN004B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Perfect to carry in your fanny pack and super easy to use. Gauge is useful and overall a sturdy little pump. What the stock picture doesn't show is that it also comes with a bike frame attachment.
Good portable pump
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pump saved me on the trail when I got a flat. Its small and lightweight and the gauge is useful.