Select a size:
Why We Like The Stamp Lace Cycling Shoe
Full of steeze when we're sending the gnar, the Crankbrothers Stamp Lace Cycling shoe is an attractive addition to our shoe lineup. This flat pedal shoe is built for use in some of the rougher terrain we encounter. Great for the park, the shoe incorporates extra sticky rubber to ensure we keep it rubber side down.
- Sticky flat-pedal shoe is built for trail or enduro bike days
- MC2 compound is sticky and grips well to flat pedals
- Match outsole is durable and works well off the bike
- Designed for maximum contact patch whether off the bike or on
- Lace-up fit is easily adjustable and stays tight
- Item #CRNH013
- Upper Material
- flat rubber compound
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 13.6oz
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.