Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a color:Black/Gold
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stamp Boa Cycling Shoe
Crank Brothers is primed to enter the footwear arena with three new MTB shoe models for flat and clipless pedals. While the Mallet and Mallet E shoe are designed to pair with the brand's clipless pedal collection, the Stamp is a flat-pedal MTB shoe for riders that prefer a solid platform. At the top of the Stamp roster you'll find the Stamp Boa Cycling Shoe, a rugged boot featuring a Boa fit system that delivers immediate micro-adjustments on the trail. Its MC1 rubber sole mimics the size and shape of Crank Borthers' Stamp flat pedal to deliver maximum surface area, and we love how easily the deep lugs align with the pedal pins for a stronger hold. Heel and toe lugs increase traction off the bike as you ascend muddy hills, or hit the town for a post-ride drink with friends.
- A durable flat-pedal MTB shoe offers a reliable fit
- Boa dial pairs with a hook-and-loop strap to provide a dialed fit
- Rubber pads inside the heel increase friction for a secure grip
- Padded tongue delivers committed comfort to the top of the foot
- Stiffened shank offers trail feedback to optimize bike suspension
- Grippy rubber outsole delivers enhanced stability over mixed terrain
- Optimized to pair with the Crank Brothers Stamp MTB Flat Pedal
- Item #CRNH011
1.5 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 1 reviews
1 Stars - 1 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.