Select style & size:Select options
Elite platform pedals.
Regardless if you're new to mountain biking or a top-level rider seeking a solid pedal for dissecting technical terrain at high speeds, the Crank Brothers Stamp 3 Pedals perform admirably with their size-specific design, bombproof durability, and ten adjustable pins for greater traction. The Stamp 3 Pedals are available in both small and large versions, with the small accommodating riders with feet sized five to ten and the large working best for riders rocking feet larger than size ten.
6061-T6 aluminum maintains rugged durability from rock strikes and accidental bashings on the trail, while the premium bearings and seal system keep nasty grit and muck from compromising their smooth feel over time. Since they're only 16-millimeters thick, you'll find they're not as chunky as older platforms from the past, with a slightly concave design hugging your shoe, so it doesn't accidentally slip off.
- Rock-solid platform pedal with razor-thin design
- 6061-T6 aluminum for rugged durability on the trail
- Premium bearings, seal system for smooth-spinning feel
- 10 adjustable traction pads per side for extra grip
- Slightly concave design keeps feet from sliding off
- Small works best for 5-10 size feet
- Large is for riders with 10+ feet
- Item #CRN003N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These things are massive, but still decently light!! Great platform pedals, riding flats will save your collar bones and shoulders when you’re riding the gnarly tech or ripping laps at the local bike park. Would recommend these pedals for any rider, Crank Bro’s is always a good pedal option.