Select style & size:Select options
Stamp the yard.
From gnarly descents to meandering singletrack, the Crank Brothers Stamp 2 Pedals accommodate everyone with a size-specific design, robust durability, and ten adjustable pins for greater traction. The body's 6061-T6 aluminum construction provides rugged durability for rock gardens and incidental bashings on the trail, while the premium bearings and seal system prevent grit and muck from compromising their smooth feel over time. Since they're only 16-millimeters thick, you'll find they're not as chunky as older platforms, and have a slightly concave design hugging your shoe to prevent you from accidentally slipping off.
- Reliably solid platform pedal with thinner design for control
- 6061-T6 aluminum delivers robust durability on the trail
- Premium bearings, seal system keeps the feel extra-smooth
- Ten adjustable pins per side for extra grip
- Slightly concave design keeps your feet in place
- Small accommodates 5-10 size feet best
- Large is for riders with 10+ feet
- Item #CRN003O
- Q & A
This is a great reasonably priced set of flat pedals. Super grippy and just the right size platform.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These things are honkin. I use these on my commuter so I can ride with sandals comfortable and I love them. Super Grippy and HUGE! I have a size 14 foot so appreciate the extra real estate.
Great Crank Brothers Flats
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Picked up these pedals to put on my santa cruz hightower and have been really impressed so far. Great grip coming from the studs and shape of the pedal. I wear a size 11 shoe and picked up the large pedals and the fit is perfrect.
Crank Brothers Stamp 2 Pedals
Got these to throw on my new Mojo3. The size small works well with my 8.5 size feet. Plenty of grip. Have yet to slip a foot.
Love these. Locked in feel but with the benefits of quick on and off the bike. save your shoulders ride these.