Select a size:
Sapphire Floor Pump
Pumping up your tires with a portable hand pump is tedious work that should really only be done in a trail or roadside emergency. A proper floor pump, on the other hand, delivers large blasts of air efficiently while remaining comfortable for the user. If you're in the market for a new pump that has all the essential features without breaking the bank, take a serious look at the Sapphire Floor Pump from Crank Brothers. It has a large steel base for stability, as well as a large steel tube that is capable of delivering both high volume and high pressure, making it suitable for mountain tires, road tires, and everything in between. A sizeable analog gauge on the base makes it easy to inflate to your desired pressure, and the chuck is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves for added simplicity. Crank brothers gives you an extended hose length to ensure there's no frustration when filling your tires, and as an added bonus, the handle includes a hidden ball needle as well as a plastic inflator for pumping up other sporting goods in your garage.
- A simple pump that quickly inflates your bike tires
- Chuck is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Large steel base keeps the pump from tipping over
- 160psi max means it works for both road and mountain tires
- Large analog gauge makes it easy to reach desired pressure
- Extended hose length is a simple way to prevent frustration
- Handle hides a ball needle and an inflator for other sporting goods
- Item #CRN004V
- steel base and tube
- Valve Type
- Presta, Schrader
- Max Pressure
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.