Why We Like The Mallet Lace Mountain Bike Shoe
From the dirt park to the jump park, these Crankbrothers Mallet Lace Mountain Bike Shoe’s fit in any riding scene. Built to handle the long haul enduro’s we love to the big park days we froth at the mouth for, these tough and grippy shoes make a daily appearance on our feet. The shoes are lightweight and extremely sticky, so when we’re getting a little feisty without whips we’re confident our feet will stick to the pedals.
- Strong shoe for park days and big enduro rides
- Large cleat area easily clips in and sheds dirt
- Midsole optimized for large mountain bike pedals
- Match rubber compound brings skate shoe grip to endure shoes
- Outsole designed to grip on steep hike-a-bike sections
- Lace closure is easy to secure and keep snug
- Item #CRNH016
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- lace with lace keeper
- MC1 Match Compound rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [one shoe, size US 9] 14.6oz (415g)
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
March 5, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
Very good sturdy comfortable cycling shoe. True to size.