Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mallet E LS Exclusive Pedals
We know Crank Brothers for their style and representation on the podium at any national or UCI cross country or downhill race. Their designs are durable enough to be a top-notch choice for any decisive rider, and we know they go above and beyond to deliver performance. With pedals like the Mallet E LS, we're seeing a construction with a longer spindle, ribbed body, and concave platform that delivers quality traction and security for enduro riding and racing. We like these pedals for their durability from an aluminum construction and chamfered edges that reduce rock-strikes. For optimized shoe and pedal connection, Crank Brothers employ integrated traction pad technology and utilized 6 adjustable pins on each side for grip. A 57mm q-factor increases shoe clearance for absolute control while you're shredding.
- Pedal with a longer spindle that offers optimal control in enduro riding
- A concave platform and ribbed body for a secure foothold and traction
- Integrated traction pad technology for shoe and pedal connection
- Chamfered edges reduce rock-strikes so you can ride without worry
- 57mm q-factor offers increased handling and shoe clearance
- 4-sided entry offers easy in and out, and excellent mud shedding
- For grip, 6 adjustable pins are employed on either side
- Item #CRNH00V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.