Why We Like The Mallet E Lace Mountain Bike Shoe
When we wake up in the morning with a big day of trail riding ahead of us, it's important to gear up with the proper shoes and apparel. That's why we're slipping on the Mallet E Lace Mountain Bike Shoe before our ride. They're designed to excel at enduro racing and trail riding, and Crank Brothers' Match Box is optimized for any mountain bike pedal, including SPD. A ready-to-ride pre-installed shim and cleat mean we can head out on the trail right away, and a classic lace closure system allows for easy adjustments.
- Mountain bike shoes for conquering all-day trail adventures
- Lace closure system allows for easy micro-adjustments
- Hidden eyelets ward off mud and debris
- Heel dots grip our foot and reduce slippage
- Mesh windows and a perforated toe improves breathability
- A reinforced toe protects from hits and impact
- Item #CRNH019
- Upper Material
- mid-friction rubber compound
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9] 15.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 22, 2021
Innovative Mystery Sizing Not Great
Ordered two size 13 shoes, received a size 13 and a size 11.5. Backcountry's solution is to have me ship the shoes back and give me a simple refund, since the 13s are out of stock. So, essentially I've loaned them $150 at zero interest with a trip to UPS required in order to collect. Cool. Awesome. Dope. Fun. The size 13 seemed comfortable enough so I'll give Crank Bros the benefit of the doubt and give 5 stars.