Why We Like The Mallet E Boa Mountain Bike Shoe
When your favorite mountain bike shoe looks and feels more like a pair of athletic trainers, your potential expands as you hop on and off the bike. Featuring strategic mesh windows to boost airflow and a stiffer shank for increased power transfer, the Crank Brothers Mallet E Boa Mountain Bike Shoe blends off-road execution with street styling to deliver reliable performance over technical terrain. Our riders love giving the Boa dial a few clicks to resecure the fit, and applaud the lugged sole that increases grip when walking uphill through the mud. Step off the bike for a post-ride drink with friends, and the Mallet E looks as calm, cool, and collected as you are.
- MTB shoes deliver a dialed fit for all-day trail adventures
- Boa closure features a micro-adjustment dial for a precise fit
- Match cleat box offers easy entry and exit
- MC1 rubber outsole enhances grip over slick rocks and roots
- 2-bolt compatibility fits your favorite clip-in pedals
- Rugged tread pattern provides comfort and traction beyond the bike
- Ramped heel and toe angles add mud clearance when walking
- Item #CRNH017
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthetic
- Boa dial, hook-and-loop strap
- MC1 high-friction rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [one shoe, size 9] 15.5oz (439g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
December 31, 2020
Can you only ride e-mtb with these shoes? How are they different from the non-e version?