Select Style & Size
Dressed up for world stage.
Seeing the overwhelming success of the original Mallet DH Pedal in professional downhill racing, Crank Brothers upgraded the Mallet DH 11 Pedal with titanium wings to shave every last gram while retaining the original's winning formula. The Mallet DH 11's double-anodized finish lets bystanders know you're strictly business before plunging into formidable downhills and soaring over massive jumps as you harness gravity into scintillating speed.
Not only are the wings made of titanium, but their edges are chamfered to reduce unwanted rock strikes when you're dropping into downhills strewn with gigantic boulders. Eight adjustable pins on each side provide massive grip, further accentuated with the ribbed body, custom traction pads, and concave platform. This textured grip is especially nice when you're riding in downright nasty conditions with lots of mud, grime, and moisture threatening to slip you off the pedals.
Because they're strictly intended for downhill riding and racing, you'll find the 57-millimeter q-factor provides loads of stability when you're ripping down the mountain at ridiculous speeds, especially compared to the narrow q-factors you'd find on traditional pedals intended for trail riding. As always, you'll find Crank Brother's signature four-sided entry for easy entry and release, even in the muddiest, nastiest conditions of the season.
The included brass cleats offer a customizable release of 15 or 20 degrees, so you can opt for quicker exits in sketchy situations or additional security when you're hauling at high speeds. Moreover, the premium bearings and double seal system keeps moisture and trail muck from compromising their integrity over time, seeing you'll encounter less-than-ideal conditions throughout the racing season.
- Crank Brother's most premium downhill pedal
- Titanium wings offer a weight savings of 34 grams
- Dual anodized finish provides a striking aesthetic
- Custom traction pads and adjustable pins for grip
- Dual chamfered edges prevent rock strikes
- 57mm q-factor for stability at higher speeds
- Premium bearings with double seals to keep grit out
- Includes brass cleats with 15/20-degree release
- Item #CRN003H
- [spindle] forged scm 435 chromoly steel, [body] 6061-T6 alloy, [wings] 6al/4v titanium, [spring] 300-series stainless steel
- Crank Brothers premium brass cleats included (2-bolt)
- Entry / Release
- 15/20 degree release
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
April 7, 2020
What shoes are compatible ?