Select a size:
Why We Like The Mallet Boa Mountain Bike Shoe
Whether we're racing or hitting up the bike park, we're wearing the Mallet Boa Mountain Bike Shoe. Crank Brothers' Match System optimizes engagement for nearly any mountain bike clip-in system, and they come with pre-installed cleats in a neutral position so we can get riding right away. Crank Brothers' mid-friction rubber compound holds up to wear and tear, and the tread pattern offers improved traction on and off the bike.
- Mountain bike shoes that leave us ready to ride
- BOA closure system allows for easy micro-adjustments
- Hidden eyelets ward off mud and debris
- Heel dots grip our foot and reduce slippage
- Mesh windows and a perforated toe improves breathability
- A reinforced toe protects from hits and impact
- Item #CRNH014
- Upper Material
- dial, hook-and-loop
- mid-friction rubber compound
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9] 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- downhill, enduro
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.