Why We Like The Mallet 2 Pedals
Crankbrothers components are tested by world-class athletes to offer designs that have been proven by mountain bike champs. The folks at Crankbrothers are riders, and they're stoked to be working on components for mountain bikers as a globally recognized brand.
The Crank Brothers Mallet 2 Pedals offer you a dose of some extra peace of mind on your most technical descents, catering to downhill junkies and all-mountain riders who can't stay away from steeps. Their extra-large faces, mud-shedding design, and six adjustable pins provide your feet with a stable platform, lending the pedals well to un-clipping before a no-fall line or especially treacherous stretch of trail.
The pedals' adjustable 15 to 20-degree release angle allows you to pop your feet out at a moment's notice to place a foot down or hop off your bike, and the Chromoly steel spindle and stamped steel wings are prepared to take a beating when you're rallying through rough stretches of trail.
- Crankbrothers pedal for downhill junkies who love picking up the pace
- Flat pedal feel for increased confidence with clipped-in control
- 4-sided entry for easy access with superior mud-shedding
- Customizable float and release angle allows you to pop out as needed
- Premium bearings and a double seal system
- Item #CRN001W
- [spindle] forged scm435 choromoly steel, [body] 6061-T6 aluminum, A380 aluminum, [wing] steel (stamped), [spring] 300-series stainless steel
- 6° (included cleats)
- Entry / Release
- 15°, 20°
- Spindle Diameter
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1lb 1.9oz (508g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.