Select Style & Size
Pack in the pressure.
Your rusty old floor pump has gotten you far, but its faulty chuck that slides off of valves mid pump and broken pressure gauge that have been limping along are toast, and you ready to toss it to the wind for an upgrade. When you're ready to reach for a new pump, Crank Brothers makes a good case for the Klic Analog Floor Pump with its sleek body, top-mounted gauge for easy viewing, and retracting hose that stays out of the way when its stashed in the garage or back of your car.
The Klic Analog Floor Pump features unique design that stores the pressure gauge and hose combination inside of the handle, which is easy to remove and install directly to the top of the Quick Connect valve with high powered magnets. This keeps the hose stashed out of the way where it can't be damaged during transportation, and makes the pump sleek for storing. The valve chuck features both Presta and Schrader compatibility, and threads on securely to your valve, so you don't have to worry about the chuck popping off mid pump. It has a lightweight aluminum base to shed weight where possible, making it perfect for a trailhead pressure check, or stashing in a compact garage that's short on space. Ideal for road or mountain bikers, the pump can achieve pressures up to 160-PSI, and it can be paired with the separate Burst Tank for easy seating of tubeless setups.
- Upgrade your pump with modular pressure
- Pressure gauge and hose store inside handle for clean finish
- Easy to install hose with high-powered magnets
- Analog gauge sits high and easy to read
- Chuck is Presta and Schrader compatible, threads on for security
- Achieves pressures as high as 160-PSI
- Can be paired with the separate Burst Tank for easy tubeless setup
- Item #CRN003W
- Valve Type
- presta, schrader
- Max Pressure
- 160psi (11bar)
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
October 15, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
The pump is black not silver as noted. The gauge is a cheap plastic however it is accurate right to the pound. It works excellent. Great purchase even though the color is not as described.