Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Highline XC/Gravel Dropper Seatpost
- A refined dropper seatpost for XC or gravel bikes
- T6-series aluminum boosts durability and support on mixed terrain
- Linear actuator offers a quicker return speed
- Shorter insertion length fits a wider range of bikes
- Self-contained IFP hydraulic cartridge provides smooth actuation
- Includes Jagwire premium cable and housing, remote sold separately
- Item #CRNH01C
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- 270, 360, 370, 380, 421mm
- 60, 80, 100, 125mm
- cable-actuated, internal hydraulic cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.5oz (467g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?
July 10, 2021
Was great- at first.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 230 lbs
I was very excited to get this dropper, it appeared to be the best one for a 27.2 seat tube. It worked great for a couple weeks, and now is getting stuck at the halfway point (no crashes involved). Will have to do some furniture investigation.
May 11, 2021
Can this be installed with external cable?
February 18, 2021
I know this post is designed to clamp at the lever, but is it possible to use a cable clamp and an inline barrel adjuster to use a GRX left lever to actuate it?