Select Style & Size:
Highline 7 Dropper Seatpost
The Highline 7 is poised to be Crank Brothers' best dropper post yet thanks to its smooth feel, easy installation, and shorter insertion length that allows it to fit a wider range of bikes. Premium Trelleborg seals keep out dirt and grime when you're riding in wet conditions, while the hydraulic IFP cartridge ensures smooth actuation and long-term durability. And to show you how confident Crank Brothers is with their design, the post is backed by a 4-year warranty that lets you shred with confidence.
- Improve your ride with Crank Bro's flagship dropper post
- Shorter length sits lower in the frame to fit more bikes
- Self-contained IFP cartridge offers smooth actuation
- High-quality seals keep out dust, dirt, and grime
- Igus glide bearings eliminate side-to-side play
- Linear actuator gives the post a quick return speed
- Quick-connect mechanism for easy cable installation
- Includes Jagwire cable and housing, remote sold separately
- Item #CRNH00F
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- 30.9, 31.6mm
- [100mm travel] 367mm, [125mm travel] 417mm, [150mm travel] 467mm, [170mm travel] 507mm
- 100, 125, 150, 170mm
- cable-actuated, hydraulic cartridge with IFP
- Claimed Weight
- [30.9mm, 150mm travel] 1lb 3.4oz (551g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.