Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Highline 3 Dropper Seatpost
Though we've had great luck with the Highline Dropper Post in the past, Crank Brothers made a number of improvements to this 3rd generation to boost performance and reliability even further. This Highline 3 is their lower-cost option, but it uses much of the same technology as the more expensive Highline 7. The difference lies in a simpler hydraulic cartridge that omits the internal floating piston, and a standard 2-bolt head rather than the quick-connect head found on the Highline 7.
- A reliable dropper post for mountain or gravel bikes
- Linear actuator offers a quicker return speed than before
- Shorter insertion length fits a wider range of bikes
- Self-contained hydraulic cartridge for smooth actuation
- Premium Trelleborg seals keep out dust, dirt, and grime
- Igus glide bearings eliminate side-to-side play
- Enjoy simple and easy cable installation
- Includes Jagwire cable and housing, remote sold separately
- Item #CRNH00E
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.