Select Style & Size
Egg Beater 1 Pedals
The Crank Brothers Egg Beater 1 Pedal's eye-catching open body is a mud-shedding machine that is designed with a low-weight body for fast times at XC high. Crank Brothers uses durable, stamped steel for the body and wings, and the stainless steel 300 Series spring provides consistent cleat-retention. The cartridge bearings also safeguard against the elements to ensure a smooth-spinning pedal, and the four-sided entry means you'll rarely ever miss a clip in. The Egg Beater features an adjustable release angle (from 15 to 20 degrees) to eliminate premature release, and the forged chromoly spindles are built to last season after season.
- A clipless pedal featuring unbeatable weight savings on a budget
- Clip in every time with four-sided entry
- Double seal system offers long-term reliability
- Cageless design sheds mud to keep you moving
- Customizable float and release angle
- Includes premium brass cleats with shims
- Item #CRN002C
- [spindle] chromoly steel, [body and wing] stamped steel, [spring] stainless steel
- Entry / Release
- 15 - 20°
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 10.2oz (290g)
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike, cross country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
June 3, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These pedals are awesome and are a great deal if you are looking for quality at a low price. I love how easy they clip in and they feel great to me!
November 4, 2018
Great value for the money
These are not expensive, but they feel great. I do have carbon soles, I believe if your soles are soft, these pedals might feel a bit uncomfortable.
August 30, 2018
These pedals do the trick. I love the simplicity and the ease of clipping in. and most importantly, i'm a fan of the mud clearance. overall, these pedals perform and are a great deal.
December 28, 2016
Solid Pedal, lightweight
- I've put it through the wringer
Been running these for about 6 months and have found them to be easy to clip in and out of and are very stable. Love the color hit on the inside of the spring. I did smash one of the pedals on rock during a rough decent and bent one of the beaters rendering it un-usable on a couple of the sides. I guess that's the price of flying through rock gardens so may be time to replace with a new pair.