Select Style & Size
Candy 7 Ti Pedals
A blend of titanium and stainless steel makes the Crank Brothers Candy 7 Ti's both lightweight and incredibly strong. Anyone from XC racers to all-mountain shredders have come to trust the Candy pedals for security, performance, and easy release when bailing becomes the only move. Crank Brothers added premium brass cleats, a stainless steel spring, and a ribbed body for better traction when unclipped.
- Lightweight pedals for XC, 'cross, gravel, and trail riding
- Titanium wing assembly keeps the weight low and strength high
- 4-sided entry makes it easy to clip in at any angle
- Open design sheds mud for confident cleat engagement
- Ribbed platform for traction when not clipped in
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminum body fends off rock strikes
- Customizable release angles of 15 or 20 degrees
- Includes Crank Brothers Premium Brass Cleats
- Item #CRNH00I
- [spindle] forged scm 435 chromoly steel, [body] 6061-T6 aluminum, [wings] 6al / 4v titanium, [spring] 300-series stainless steel
- premium brass
- Entry / Release
- customizable 15 or 20-degree release
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm hex
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 292g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
January 14, 2021
Best pedals I have ever used
- I've used it several times
Beautiful pedal Love it , expensive but decently prize here...
December 6, 2020
Is there a weight restriction on these pedals? The Candy 11s have a 200lb restriction, but I cannot find any information on these pedals.
May 31, 2020
How much does a pair weigh? What year were these released?
June 9, 2020
Hi Adrian, these were released this year - 2020. Very limited distribution on this special edition. Total weight is 292 grams / pair. Cheers!