Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a color:Oil Slick
Select a size:
Candy 7 Exclusive Pedals
It doesn't get much better than the Crank Brothers Candy 7 Exclusive Pedals when you require a confident platform as you bash through uneven terrain. Only the Candy 11 sits above the Candy 7 in the Candy line, making this pedal a truly sweet companion for cyclocross, gravel, and trail rides when a larger platform and four-sided entry are all you need for fast and intuitive entry and exit.
The Candy 7s are a preferred choice when shedding mud is essential, and that's because of the Crank Brothers' four-sided entry application. The sleek design allows mud to pass through the pedal rather than clump around the wing, meaning you won't have an issue when your shoes are caked with mud on the course and you need to clip in. The rugged build contains aluminum and steel to withstand constant abuse, and customizable release angles of 15 and 20 degrees allow you to bail quickly or lock into place depending on your needs. When the ride is over, a double seal system ensures mud and gunk won't seep into every component, keeping the pedals clean and free of dirt for continued use.
- A competition-oriented pedal for refined fit and feel
- Upgraded 17-PH stainless steel wing delivers enhanced durability
- 6061-T6 aluminum body withstands repeated trail use
- Four-sided entry makes it easy to clip in and out
- Integrated traction pad optimizes shoe/pedal interface
- Customizable release angles of 15 or 20 degrees
- Includes Crank Brothers Premium Brass Cleats with shims
- Item #CRNH00U