We're pretty sure it's a scientific fact that frozen knees ruin countless bike rides annually. With the addition of a layer of stretchy warmth from Craft's Knee Warmers, you just may save those wintery bike rides from ending prematurely. These knee warmers will keep your joints feeling limber and with the help of a brushed and fleecy lining, and a polyester-elastane blend stretches with you to move with your muscles. And a silicone gripper up top keeps them from sliding off when your cadence gets going.
- Keep your knees warm and limber when it's icy out
- Stretchy fabric moves with your muscles
- Brushed lining is soft and fleecy against your skin
- Silicone gripper keeps them from slipping southward
- Item #CRA00CJ
- 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
January 9, 2019
The sizing chart on these has to be wrong, right? I have a 21” thigh and 14” calf. Evidently I’m waaay above XXL, even though I wear M/L bibs.