Stick to the schedule.
When you are training for a marathon in the spring and you have to train during winter, put on the Craft Warm Intensity Pant underneath your running shorts and stick to your training schedule. This pant is made with thermal yarn construction to give you optimal warmth while training in cold weather, and quick-drying technology keeps you dry while your heart rate goes up. Using body mapping technology, the pant is made to target specific areas for warmth and dryness for optimal comfort. The seamless construction, flexible material and slim fit work to move with your body for total unrestricted movement.
- Thermal performance tight for cold workouts
- Quick-drying material manages sweat while moving
- Thermal yarn construction provides optimal heat
- Body mapping design targets specific dry and warm areas
- Seamless construction gives ergonomic fit and agility
- Slim fit layers well with shorts or sweatpants
- Item #CRA00BS
61% polyamide, 35% polyester, 4% elastane
road running, trail running, training