- Q & A
Just what I was looking for
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
I was looking for a cold weather pant to do some fat-biking with flat pedals and these fit the bill perfectly. They are relaxed enough to appear as a normal pant, but tight enough not to be a distraction when riding or pedaling. I am about 6' 170, 34 waist, 32 inseam and the large fit well and are true to size. They are roomy in the upper thigh, glute area despite the picture portraying them as form fitting....size down if you want the hipster look)
Some other uses for these pants:
1. Great commuting pant - reflective panels and material will tolerate some light rain and splash
2. Great cyclocross warm up pant (very ample zipper at cuff to take off over cleated shoe)
3. Good XC ski pant
4. Good lounging pant (which I am using them for now)
5. Decent winter running pant if it is really cold.
Sizing on the site says 39" is XL, but according to Craft's sizing chart that would be an XXL, so I'm wondering what size I should actually order?
I'd go with the size guide from Craft. You'd be at an XXL with a 39" waist.
Give me a shout if you have any other questions!