Riding The Storm Out.
If you're committed to getting out on your bike through the cold, grey months of winter, it's essential to start with the right kit. The Craft Women's Storm Tights 2.0 are a good place to start whether this is your first winter on the roads or you're a seasoned rider. Constructed with a windproof front panel, these tights shield you from icy gusts. A brushed interior traps heat to keep you comfortable as you pedal mile after mile, and also serves to transport moisture away from your skin. With a slimmer fit through the upper leg and a more relaxed fit opening below the knee, these tights offer optimum freedom of movement. A drawcord at the waist ensures a secure, comfortable fit, while reflective piping enhances visibility despite the day's gray conditions.
- Ride through winter's chill in these thermal cycling tights
- Front panels effectively block wind
- Brushed interior adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Drawcord waistband offers a secure, comfortable fit
- Reflective piping enhances visibility in low light
- Slimmer fit through upper leg opening below knee for mobility
- Item #CRA008C
- Q & A
W’s craft storm pant
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love these. Have 2 pair. Wear daily for outdoor winter activities from dog walking to snowy hikes. No wind penetrates through these pants, makes staying outdoors longer so much more enjoyable. Only Wish they had pockets!
Do you know the inseam of these pants in size M? I'm 5'11" and generally wear a medium in pants or 6-8. Trying to decide if the Medium would be long enough.