Spirit Fuseknit Anorak Jacket
The Craft Spirit Fuseknit Anorak Jacket blurs the line between training and street life. It's stylish enough to commute around town in, yet still provides you with high performance when you're out for a chilly late fall run or are headed for a day of cross country skiing with friends. The Spirit Anorak mixes woven fabrics, seamless technology, and distinct details to create a pullover with cutting-edge function and an urban-lifestyle attitude.
The anorak has a three-layer softshell front with a brushed inside that blocks gusts when conditions are windy to keep your core from getting chilled while you ski or bike commute. Seamless Fuseknit fabric at the back and sleeves delivers thermoregulation and comfort while also providing a high stretch to keep you mobile as you pole plant. To enhance this mobility, Craft placed rib-knitted panels at the elbows and shoulders so the jacket moves with you throughout your cold weather training. Additional features include the knitted hood to trap your body heat on extra chilly morning runs and the large kangaroo and zippered pockets that easily accommodate your training snacks, mobile phone, and car keys so you can get after it.
- Functional anorak with an urban aesthetic for cold weather training
- 3-layer softshell front blocks strong gusts from chilling your core
- Seamless Fuseknit fabric delivers both thermoregulation and comfort
- Rib-knit panels at elbows and shoulders provide freedom of movement
- Stretch material allows jacket to move with you on the skate track
- Fabric wicks moisture during intense workouts to help keep you dry
- Knitted hood traps body heat when worn during extra chilly mornings
- Kangaroo and zippered pockets conveniently hold training essentials
- Item #CRA00G2
- Q & A
Very Generous Sizing
Very impressed with the softness and also with the generous size.
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info