The commute must go on.
When you wake up to grey skies and the smell of rain, layer the Craft Ride Pant on over your commuting bibs and get out on the roads. Instead of listening to the patter of rain on the roof your car while trapped in gridlocked traffic, you'll be able to stay out in fresh air where you belong with this waterproof, windproof pant. The Ride's polyester fabric can withstand up to 8,000mm of water pressure over a 24 hour period before springing a leak, which should keep you covered during showers and drizzles on your travels to and from work. Extra touches, like a reinforced seat area, reflective taping, and elastic panels added for mobility conspire to make this a pant you don't dread putting on when the weather turns foul.
- Embrace wet, windy weather in the bike lane with this pant
- Waterproof pant blocks rain and wind but remains breathable
- Taped seaming sharpens pant's defenses in a storm
- Relaxed fit helps pant layer easily over liner or bibs
- Hook-and-loop strap secures leg endings out of the way
- Reflective accents help you stay visible to motorists
- Zippered front pocket protects water-sensitive essentials
- Item #CRA009P