Cut the breeze.
Despite being kitted out head to toe, we find that embarking on spring rides without some level of protection packed into our back pockets leaves us feeling a bit naked. That's not to say we're prone to carrying beefy jackets for apocalyptic winter storms — on the contrary, we prefer pieces like the Craft Lithe Vest that offer a wind-slicing front, breathable back, and in a petite package that easily tucks into a back pocket.
The Lithe is constructed to hold up to the breeze, thanks to its lightweight polyester fabric that covers the front and shoulders, but it still prioritizes breathability with a mesh back that lets sweat escape quickly on long canyon climbs. The fabric is coated with a DWR treatment for a touch of extra protection against spring showers, though it isn't enough to take on full-blown downpours. To maximize comfort and dial in fit, the vest is equipped with a brushed fleece collar that's soft against your skin, and an elastic-enforced hem for locking things in place.
- A lightweight vest for shady canyon rides
- Windproof front and shoulders cuts the breeze
- Let sweat escape with mesh back panel
- Packable for easy stowing when things warm up
- Brushed fleece collar is soft against skin
- Lock fit in place with elastic hem
- Reflective accents boost low light visibility
- Item #CRA00DB