Like an overbearing parent, the Craft Lithe Jacket wants to be kept close by on every ride you embark on, glancing over your shoulder periodically to make sure you make good choices, wear your helmet, and keep dry — but unlike your parent, the Lithe Jacket fits easily in your back pocket to keep you covered when the sky opens up. It's crafted from a super light combination of polyamide and elastane to cut the breeze, and stretch comfortably over your jersey, then treated with a DWR coating to keep water rolling off you in the event of a shower. Ventilated panels at the sides and sleeves help keep you from overheating when your rainy ride takes you up intense climbs, and 360-degree reflective details keep you as visible as possible in dreary lighting.
- An emergency shell to protect you from showers
- Lightweight and packable for back-pocket storage
- DWR coating sheds water from spring showers
- Let your skin breathe with ventilated panels
- Soft brushed fleece at collar keeps you comfortable
- Low light visibility is boosted by 360-degree reflective accents
- Item #CRA00DA
- Q & A
Great Jacket for Wind/Cold
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Fits perfect, minimal flapping, vented sides (thus not great if downpour but good for cold, wind, and light rain or fog).
Folds down to fist size for pock storage.