Ideal Thermal Tight
Rollers and trainers are great and everything, but they just don't completely replace those cold, hard miles on the road. Making those miles just a little more comfortable in the cold, Craft brings you the Ideal Thermal Bib Tights to wrap snugly around your getaway sticks, trapping heat on the inside and keeping icy wind out. Soft, flexible straps stay secure while you ride, and the Infinity C3 chamois cushions your behind while you go the distance. The chamois pad is built with high-density foam that takes the sting out of sit bones, while 360-degrees of reflective print enhance your visibility on rides that go after dark.
- Winter-ready bibs for comfort through cold miles on the road
- Thermal fabrics trap heat inside while breathing well
- Articulated panels allow for comfortable movement
- C3 chamois cushions with multi-density foam
- Stretchy straps offer comfort in the cycling position
- Item #CRA00F1
- 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Infinity C3
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
October 22, 2019
A Running Tight with a Pad
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 160 lbs
The tights feel really nice and the length is long, which is great. But these are not shaped like cycling tights. Cycling tights should rest higher up in the back when one is in the riding position. These do not. In fact they sit lower than my shorts. They will be going back. This was an incredibly frustrating purchase because I would have thought that since the tights have a chamois pad that the fit would have been cycling-oriented, but they are not.