Hale Glow Jersey
Make sure you're more visible to motorists in low light conditions while wearing the Hale Glow Jersey from Craft. Whether it’s an early commute into work or a late afternoon spin, the Hale Glow's reflective accents help you be seen while its body mapped mesh inserts on the sides provide ventilation and breathability for active cooling and improved moisture management.
Craft uses technical fabrics for a high level of elasticity that offers optimized compression and a great fit. The lightweight, striped main body fabric is cut in an ergonomic design that offers excellent coverage while in the riding position and plenty of range of motion, while eliminating extra flapping, drag inducing material. The slightly longer sleeves provide a modern aesthetic and are close fitting with raw cut openings for improved comfort and aerodynamics.
The Hale Glow Jersey is available in 5 sizes between Small and XXLarge and in the colors Shore/Tide, Canyon/Black, Plexi/White, Flumino/Silver, and Black.
- Craft's highly visible and breathable road jersey
- Polyester fabric breathes and wicks moisture throughout the ride
- Full-length zipper lets you adjust the amount of incoming airflow
- Mesh inserts on the side prevent overheating and sweating
- Reflective details throughout offer stand-out visibility
- Four total pockets at the rear including three open ones and one zipper
- Highly elastic sleeves with raw cut openings improve comfort and aerodynamics
- Item #CRA00GN
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [inserts] 70% polyester, 30% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear, 1 rear zipper
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
May 29, 2019
Runs ridiculously small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
I own other Craft clothing and it fits fine. This is supposed to be a large, but it's more like a small...or maybe a tight medium. Had to send it back along with the safety XL I ordered after reading the lone other review. Only thing is they sent me a women's XL, not a men's. Nice looking jersey and now too late to order an XL or even XXL because no longer on sale. Not happy.
April 19, 2019
- Runs small
- Size Bought
It's hard to believe this is a medium, as I regularly wear medium tops, and this is equivalent to a small. I wish there would've been a warning as such.
February 24, 2020
way too small should go up 2 sizes