Hale Glow Bib Short
The first thing that might draw you to the Hale Glow Bib Short from Craft is its reflective quality, which isn't a surprise since it's designed to garner attention. However, it'd be a shame not to delve into the other details such as its materials, construction, and chamois that make the Hale such an impressive bib short.
Craft uses Lycra Sport Energy body-control fabric with 4-way elasticity in the construction that helps reduce muscle vibration over rough roads thus reducing premature fatigue so you can ride stronger and for longer. The bibs use an ergonomic cut for support and its smooth construction and Mesh Superlight material made of polyester hexachannel fabric allow for active cooling and comfort.
The Hale uses Craft's C1 Infinity chamois utilizing an Elastic Mesh Insert featuring infinite steps between the thicker sit bone area and the softer wing area. This allows the foam to better follow the anatomy, especially while pedaling, ensuring better blood flow and greater thermo-regulation.
- Highly reflective bib short with long ride comfort
- Form-fit is supportive while in the saddle
- Lycra Sport Energy construction is stretchy and reduces muscle fatigue
- Silicone print at the leg openings hold the hem in place
- Infinity C1 chamois cushions road chatter without bulk
- Mesh bib wicks moisture and allows for cooling airflow
- Item #CRA00GO