Maintain your glow.
On especially hot days, when you want to be seen and stay as cool as possible during early morning or dusk rides, reach for the Craft Verve Glow Bib Short. Built with a supportive Lycra construction and a highly breathable bib, the Verve makes a versatile everyday training short whether you're trying to get outside for a few quick miles during a heat wave or logging long morning rides before sunup ahead of a late summer race.
As you ride, the Verve Glow's supportive Lycra Sport Energy construction will stabilize your hardworking muscles as you pedal, while a Coldblack fabric treatment works to lessen the fabric's absorption of UV rays, helping you stay cooler as you ride under the sun. An airy bib, made of six-channel Mesh Superlite fabric, spirits moisture away from your skin from under your jersey, while the Infinity C1 chamois provides cushion and support for everyday rides. On the summer days that have you riding after sundown, count on the highly reflective leg endings and accents throughout the bib short's body to help you stay visible to other road users as you enjoy the respite of cooler air at last.
- Highly reflective all-around bib short for hot weather
- Form-fitting cut is supportive and stabilizing
- Lycra construction is breathable and stretchy
- Highly reflective leg endings promote visibility
- Infinity C1 chamois provides cushioning with stretch
- Airy mesh bib wicks moisture underneath a jersey
- Item #CRA00A8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 137lbs
Good compression in legs and nice chamois. Comfortable on 60+ mile rides and keeps me somewhat cool on temps reaching 100.