A force to be reckoned with.
- Light, thin softshell pant for cross country skiing in ideal conditions
- Three-layer construction enhances compact packability
- Stretchy, ventilated fabric for performance-oriented comfort
- Ankle zippers ease on-and-off
- Ankle grippers stay secure to ski boots
- Item #CRA00CU
- Q & A
On the bike in the cold.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
Got these pants for cold-weather mountain biking, and they've 100% extended my season. Fit nicely with my chamois, and keep the wind out. The ankle zips are plenty long to change layers over shoes while keeping the hems narrow enough to stay away from the chain.