- Shorts for road cycling in comfort and control
- Lycra Sport Energy provides support and reduces vibration
- 4-way elasticity ensures freedom of motion
- UPF 50+ protects your skin from harmful sun exposure
- C3 chamois offers cushion throughout your ride
- Flat seams eliminate chaffing through repetitive motion
- Silicone leg gripper secures the hem
- Item #CRA00GW
- Responsible Collection
- Lycra Sport Energy (78% recycled nylon, 12% elastane)
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2020
Wanted to like them
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 4` 10"
- 115 lbs
Waist band fit well, the fabric I would lean to "compression fit" it didn't have much give, specifically in the thighs. While I do have larger quads, I've never had other shorts be too small in the thighs...
October 2, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 103 lbs
I am very pleased with these shorts. I have struggled to find shorts for everyday use that fit me properly. As a short woman, barely five feet tall, I find that most shorts are too long and thus hang loose on my thighs. These hug my thighs well. They’re lightweight and very comfortable as well. Though not inexpensive, they aren’t as pricey as some of the other brands. I wasn’t familiar with this manufacturer, but was actually referred to them by another company whose shorts did not fit me properly. I will check back to see if there are tights that also meet my needs.
June 11, 2020
What is the inseam length on the Craft Women's Essence Cycling Shorts? Thx.