Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Bike Baselayers we have in stock.View Similar Products
Layer Up, Even In The Heat.
When you're riding in high temperatures, a base layer under your jersey works to pull moisture away from your skin in order to keep you cool and comfortable, which is why you reach for the Craft Men's Cool Comfort RN Short-Sleeve Shirt. Made from recycled polyester, this seamless shirt is body mapped with mesh panels to enhance breathability. The fabric also wicks moisture away from your skin and transports it to the surface of the fabric for fast evaporation to keep your body dry and comfortable throughout your ride.
- Synthetic baselayer moderates temperature and wicks moisture
- Recycled polyester fabric serves the environment
- Body-mapped mesh panels offer enhanced breathability
- Seamless construction reduces chafing and enhances comfort
- Item #CRA009L
- Q & A
Super Light and Comfy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Med
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 132lbs
Super light and comfortable but always has bad static.