- A performance dress for running on hot days
- Synthetic material wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Built in shorts allow for easy activity
- Zippered back for easy on and off
- Racer-back design for a comfortable, sporty look
- Item #CRA00EA
- Q & A
Great concept - not so great execution
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 113lbs
Love the concept but it needs a major overhaul. Sizing is off - I'm almost always an XS (5'5" and 113 lbs) but the XS was skin tight. Small works but ... The cut is not flattering. The way the undies are attached make it look as if you have a pouchy tummy - even if you're thin. The undies ride up when you run and the skirt is oddly shorter in the back so you spend the whole time tugging it down or running with what looks like very thin shorts and a ruffle around your waist. Finally, answering nature's call by the side of the road ain't easy with attached shorts. On the plus side, the fabric is cool and comfortable. Hope Craft recreafts this for the athletic dress fans.