- Channel your inner Sagan with the champ's jersey
- Ergo fit caters to everyday training rides
- Breathable fabric accented by mesh panels for ventilation
- Silicone-printed waist holds the jersey in place
- Three rear pockets haul food, tubes, and, extra gear
- World Championship graphics may or may not increase your FTP
- Item #CRA00G9
- Q & A
The Unfortunate Rainbow Cuff
I'm 5'10" and weigh 160 lbs. I purchased the medium based on the sizing chart and I like my jerseys in a tight, race fit. The body of the jersey fits fine, but the arm holes are very small and the rainbow cuffs are even smaller. The cuffs are also doubled over, so they don't stretch well. I wrestled into the jersey and, after a few minutes, it actually started to restrict blood circulation in my arms. I think my kids would have a tough time the diameter of these sleeves!
armholes too small
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 139lbs
This jersey actually measures 40" chest size so it "should" fit me since my chest measurement is only 38", but it is way too tight around the arms and pulls into my armpits. The arms are too narrow and are set too high -- seems to be made for the Geico gecko.