That's a match.
If you are the guy that has to end with an equal amount of reps and can't leave the house without a matching pair of socks, than the Craft Baselayer Set is a good option for you. Match your top and bottom to lock in a detailed outfit that has you feeling balanced. Crafted with Craft's high-quality material, the baselayers are made with quick-drying fabrics to manage sweat during your work out. And the soft and stretchy fabric feels good on the skin while you move as the flatlock seam construction lies flat on the body for a smooth touch.
- Performance baselayer for intensive movement
- Quick-drying material manages body sweat
- Soft and stretchy fabric gives next to skin comfort
- Flatlock seams lay flat on the body
- Active fit hugs the body for comfortable layering
- Item #CRA00BT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 148lbs
These fit well, feel good, and get the job done. They work well as a wicking baselayer. I wore them skiing on a spring day that ended up being much warmer and sunnier than I expected. I was sweating quite a bit, but these moved the moisture and kept me feeling reasonably comfortable despite the excess heat. The flatlock seams gave me no issues inside my ski boots (but over a medium-weight sock). Only thing missing is a fly opening on the bottoms.