Just because you haven't found the perfect club to join doesn't mean you can't look pro when you line up at the mid-week practice races. Kit up in Craft's Aerotec Men's Jersey to get a winning combination of streamlined function and cooling fabrics.
Utilizing a mix of five fabrics strategically paneled throughout its body, the Aerotec works hard to wick moisture out and away so you stay cool and dry whether you're in the midst of a chill neutral rollout, winding up the watts to contest a mid-race prime sprint, or tucking into a hopeful breakaway under the mid-summer sun.
- A lightweight, race-ready jersey
- Light, breathable fabrics wick moisture for cooling comfort
- Streamlined fit minimizes excess fabric without constricting
- Full-length zipper adds extra ventilation during climbs
- Three rear and a fourth zippered pocket stow essentials
- Reflective printing and accents increase visibility to others
- Item #CRA00A1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This jersey seems identical in fit and materials to ones that cost twice as much. Craft nailed the sleeves - they're long and stay put. I can't figure out why so many cycling jerseys have such terrible sleeves, but I have no complaints here. The fit is pretty snug and pockets are perfect. The sizing isn't the crazy tiny Euro sized scheme so many cycling companies adhere to. It's a mid-weight jersey, and the material is thicker than the mesh options out there.
This is my second Craft jersey and won't be my last.