Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The Five Glove
Billed as the world's first five-fingered mitten (a glove), The Five Glove by Crab Grab is a stylish way to keep your hands toasty and warm on chilly days spent riding your favorite mountain. Its durable face fabric withstands daily scrapes and bruises on the mountain, while the waterproof membrane works to keep out moisture from frigid snow and slush. On the inside it's got the trusted warmth of PrimaLoft insulation, with heavier insulation on the back of the hand where you need it more, and lighter insulation on the palm for improved dexterity and grip. A soft brushed lining turns up the comfort factor, and a durable, grippy palm ensures that you'll have a secure hold when you grab your board or grip your poles.
- Ski glove with reliable performance and a friendly price
- Waterproof membrane keeps out any unwanted moisture on the slopes
- PrimaLoft insulation provides toasty warmth on frosty days
- Soft inner lining ensures comfort from first to last chair
- Grippy palm delivers a secure hold on boards and poles
- Item #CBA000V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.