Select style & size:Select options
Don't bail, grab a rail.
Whether you're practicing how to get off the lift, one-footed aerials, or tweaked-out grabs with both feet clipped in, the Crab Grab Skate Rails Traction Pad is is a better way to stay connected to your board. Based on the classic skate rails of the '80s, the peel and stick foam enables a solid grip for your boot and a plump destination for your hand when you're flying through the air.
- A traction pad for freestyle and freeride snowboarding
- C-foam is light and burly to stand up to snow and abuse
- Screw Glue maintains hold like it was bolted on
- Grip add to texture and help boost traction
- Item #CBA0002
- Q & A
Help you lock in that GRAB!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are awesome for helping you really crank out those grabs, I thought for sure it was flare but it is pretty useful. I put mine in the middle of my board and it not only acts as a stomp pad some what but if you really want to crank out that stalefish grab. Just be careful, you may not let go upon landing. Add style points on the fashion game and grab game.
These are dope
Great for traction and grabs
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These skate rails not only look sick but are super functional for helping you tweak those grabs.