Select style & size:Select options
It scrapes. It stomps. It scromps!
If you just clipped in and your first couple turns feel less bomber than normal, then you probably have snow and ice consolidated on the bottom of your boot that's creating space and distance between your foot and the binding. If you've ever had this problem, you probably need Crab Grab's Scromper Traction Pad. The Squiggle Scraper literally acts as an ice squeegee for your foot, so you can kick the ice and snow off your boot before clip into your bindings.
- Stomp pad, half boot scraper for deicing snowboard boots
- Kick the ice off your boot before clipping in
- Crubber material bends and flexes with your board
- Screw Glue holds so tight you'll think it's bolted to your board
- Item #CBA0007
- Q & A
These work great for scraping and double as a stomp pad
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I threw one of these between my bindings and it works perfectly as a stomp pad. It seems to be super sturdy and really does a good job getting snow off your boots.